Opening Days for Students
- Tuesday, August 29th: Grades 7, 9, 10 and the Centre of Excellence students only
- Wednesday, August 30th: Grades 8, 11 and Alternative Program students only
- Thursday, August 31st: All students
- Please note that along with distribution of agendas and timetables, PDC selection (for D'Arcy students), and level assemblies, students will be attending regular classes according to their timetables on the staggered days.
- Please take note as well that a decision has been made to not hold the Opening Day BarBQ; monies traditionally used for the BarBQ will be used to purchase an Environment Friendly Water Fill Station.
New Student Registrations:
- Please contact Ms. Anne Spear at 819-684-7472 (2118) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Information Package Distribution
- Which includes transportation information, and student fee collection for the 2017-2018 school year for all Symmes and D’Arcy McGee students will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 16th, 20173:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17th, 20173:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.